Please review our FAQ's and if you still have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to email us and we'll get back to you right away!

Do I have to physically come to Montana?

No; You are not required to come to Montana for any reason. All of the business can be conducted over the phone and through the mail. However, Montana is a beautiful state and we do encourage our clients to drive through if they ever have a chance!

Do I need a Montana Drivers License?

NO! You are not required to obtain a drivers license in Montana because you are NOT claiming to be a resident of Montana; your COMPANY is!

Do I have to purchase my RV in Montana?

NO! You may purchase your RV in ANY state that you wish. The only state you may have problems purchasing your RV in would be your home state (because of your drivers license). If you've already found a vehicle in your home state, request out-of-state delivery!

How long does the set-up process take?

After receipt of the necessary paperwork to establish your Holding Company, your company will be filed with the State of Montana within 48 hours. After the company has been filed we can then process your vehicle registration right away (assuming we have the titlework). You should receive your Montana license plates within two weeks of sending the necessary paperwork. Your Montana title will arrive four to six weeks of registration.

What if I have already purchased my RV/trailer?

That's GREAT! You just need to forward the original title (or Certificate of Origin if it's new) to us and we can get it registered. If you are not in possession of the title (if the vehicle has a lien against it) please contact us with the lienholder's contact information and we can request the titlework to be sent here for you. (*Please note- if there is a lien on the vehicle, the lienholder must authorize the name change on the title to reflect your Montana LLC name and address.)

What if I am purchasing from a private party?

No problem! The process doesn't change a bit.